Have you ever been up in your attic on a sunny summer day? Attic temperatures can easily become 30 to 50 degrees higher than the outside temperature. You may not realize that these extreme temperatures can be damaging to your home.
- Extreme heat can deteriorate your wiring insulation and can cause the laminate on your plywood to peel off.
- Keeping your attic cooler will drop the temperature of your home, saving you money and making life more comfortable
- Reducing attic temperatures can prolong the life of your roof. The heat can bake your composition shingles into brittle chips.
- Reducing the heat buildup protects possessions you may be storing in your attic.
- Proper attic ventilation helps prevent fumes in your home from building up. Some water heaters have vents into the attic and may be leaking gases such as carbon monoxide
- When you turn on the faucet, does your water run hot then cold? Your pipes may run through your attic and the sitting water is being steamed in the heat.
Save your home with the
The SunRise Solar Attic Fan has a built in solar panel powering a whisper quiet fan that sucks the excess heat out of your attic. Since it gets its power from the sun, it costs you nothing to operate. The SunRise Fan is so quiet you won’t even know it is running and it is completely automatic. Reducing your attic temperature will reduce your cooling energy bills and protect the life of your home.
The SunRise Solar Attic Fan comes in various sizes to fit your ventilation needs:
850 = 11 watts 1050 = 15 watts 1250 = 20watts
Up To 1200 square ft 1200-1600 square ft 1600-2000square ft
Contact Naturalight today to get free information on how you can cool you attic with free power from the sun.