You would never install single pane windows in your house, so why have outdated skylights on your roof?
Old glass and acrylic skylights allow excess heat into your home in the summer and allow heat to escape in the winter.
All skylights have a finite lifespan and your old skylight could be:
• Costing you money in heating and cooling costs
• Contributing to extreme temperatures inside your home
• Letting in a draft
• Leaking and damaging your roof or ceiling
We recently replaced this old skylight with a new energy efficient VELUX Skylight.
VELUX is the nation's leading manufacturer of quality skylights. They use the most modern technologies to make their products energy efficient:
• LoE3 glass skylights
• Argon Gas insulation
Adding VELUX Blinds to your skylight increases your satisfaction:
• You can control the quality of light that enters your space.
• They help you keep your home at a comfortable temperature
• They make you skylight even more efficient which reduces energy consumption and costs
Naturalight, Inc. is a certified VELUX 5-Star Skylight Specialist that can help you determine which VELUX Blinds will work best for your new or existing skylights.
Call Naturalight Solar today for a free estimate: 707-527-5330