Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Have you have been thinking about brightening
up your dark rooms?
Install traditional or tube skylights in your home this month and you get:
· The 10% federal tax credit (ends December 31st)
· A 10% discount on materials from Naturalight Solar
· You beat the January price increase
· Take advantage of this sunny
Call Naturalight Solar at 707-527-5330 today to get your free estimate or fill in the estimate request form on www.naturalightsolar.com.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011
Did you know that during an average Santa Rosa winter it only rains about 10 days per month?
That leaves about 20 days a month with no rain!
- 3 layers of water protection
- advanced LoE3 glass for better energy efficiency
- higher visible light transmittance
- improved solar heat gain performance
Monday, November 7, 2011
Drop by our convenient location just north of the Wells Fargo Center on Old Redwood Hwy in the Larkfield Shopping Center. Drop by between 10 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
Bring your plans and ideas to discuss your day-lighting and solar water heating needs with experienced professionals. View our VELUX products and catalogues. Other hours by arrangement. Call 707-527-5330
Go straight past the Buns 'n Burgers
The Naturalight Solar office and showroom is on the left:
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
- Clear leaves and debris away from your flashings/curbs
- Wipe your tube dome, skylight glass, or solar panels with a damp cloth to remove any summer dust and optimize your winter light
- Clean the leaves and debris away from your flashings
- Re-seal joints/leak repair
- Clean domes, diffusers, and skylights (glass and acrylic)
- Clean solar panels on solar attic fans
- Make sure attic fan is running correctly (Performance check)
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
How can VELUX SUN TUNNELS transform your commercial showroom?
Take a look at these before and after photographs of the Well Now Showcase in Saint Helena.
|The Well Now Showcase in Saint Helena.|
The beautifully remodeled gallery is composed of strong lines and bold colors that seem a little heavy and dark before the natural light is added. The additional sunlight contributes to the clean lines and makes the bold colors pop out.The square diffusers of the VELUX SUN TUNNELS integrate seamlessly into the molded square design of the ceiling.
|Before VELUX SUN TUNNELS|
Just three 22” SUN TUNNELS transform this 1,900-square-foot space.
|The natural light makes the colors rich and inviting.|
|Seamless flashings cleanly installed on the roof.|
tourists from all over the world can learn about the destination health
programs only offered in the beautiful
Valley at . St. Helena Hospital
Thursday, August 25, 2011
“Live in Rooms full of light.” ~ Cornelius Celsus
“Where there is sunshine, the doctor starves.” ~ Flemish Proverb
Even the ancients knew the benefits of sunlight! Rooms lit with natural sunlight improve your mood and your productivity.
Velux SUN TUNNELS are a great way to get light into hard to reach places without the expense of traditional skylights. They increase the aesthetic beauty of your home’s interior and save you money on your electricity bill.
Call Naturalight Solar today to get your free quote, and get on the path of enlightenment.
* Aulus Cornelius Celsus (25 BC) was a Roman encyclopedist, known for his extant medical work, De Medicina, which is a primary source on diet, pharmacy, surgery, and related fields, and it is one of the best sources concerning medical knowledge in the Roman world.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Inside the white tent you will find "green" workshops and local companies dedicated to giving you the tools and products to save you money and reduce our impact on the earth.
From the entrance, take a stroll through the beautifully landscaped sustainable garden and look for the "Free Sunlight" banner. Naturalight Solar will be there Friday, August 5th through Sunday, August 7th.
Check out our fair specials and our daylighting products!
July 27 - August 14, 2011
1350 Bennet Valley Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Gates open daily 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Carnival open daily 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sustainable Tent is open 11am -7 pm
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Now Let it Cool You Down
The SunRise Solar Attic Fan has a built in solar panel powering a whisper quiet fan that sucks the excess heat out of your attic. Since it gets its power from the sun, it costs you nothing to operate.
The SunRise fan is so quiet you won’t even know it is running and it is completely automatic. Reducing your attic temperature will make your home more comfortable and reduce your cooling energy bills.
The SunRise Solar Attic fan also extends the life of your roof. Installation is fast, easy, and guaranteed waterproof.
Meet the SunRise Solar Attic Fan:
2. Cover & Base: Molded with UV-stabilized ABS plastic to prevent damage from sunlight. The top has a shingled appearance that helps the unit blend in with the roof while also providing additional stability and strength.
3. Fan Blade: Specially designed 5-blade, 12" aluminum fan is pitched for maximum air flow. It operates whisper quiet with no harmonic noise.
4. Stainless Steel Screen: Keeps critters out while allowing maximum air flow.
5. Mounting Hardware: Stainless steel motor brackets and vertical standoffs provide a flexible and adjustable frame for easy removal or replacement
Contact Naturalight Solar today to get free information on how you can cool you attic with power from the sun.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
In honor of all the Fathers who ever said "Turn off the lights!" or "Put on a sweater!", Naturalight Solar presents an energy and money saving offer:
Mention this email between now and June 24th and get $50 of each unit installed (limit 4 discounted units).
This offer applies to any combination of the following Naturalight Solar Products:
- VELUX SUN TUNNELS: 10", 14" and 14" Flat Glass models
- SunRise Solar Attic Fans: All Sizes
VELUX SUN TUNNELS allow you to leave your electric lights off during the day without heat coming into your home.
SunRise Solar Fans harness the power of the sun to silently remove hot air from your attic and help keep your home cool without using electricity.
Call Naturalight Solar today to get your Father's Day Discount!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Introducing the VELUX SUN TUNNEL Model TLR. The low profile glass design creates sleek appearance within any shingled roof.
The TLR utilizes a rigid tunnel delivering bright natural light and making it perfect for installations that require longer tunnel lengths
- Clear, clean coating keeps glass clean longer.
- Tempered safety glass.
- It has three diffuser options: frosted diffuser (standard), prismatic diffuser, and the fresnel lens diffuser.
- Installation is quick, easy and can be completed in just two hours with only basic carpentry skills required.
- The ZTL 114 Electric Light Kit allows your SUN TUNNEL to be a source of illumination at night as well as during the day. This kit installs in minutes inside the tunnel just above the diffuser
- The TLR VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight comes with a ten year warranty against manufacturer's defect, rust corrosion and deterioration. For details, download our Warranty brochure.
- The TLR VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight comes in 14" diameters only.
Friday, April 15, 2011
- Filling your home with sunlight means you don't turn your lights on during the day.
- There is no heat transfer in or out. You get natural light without adding to your heating/cooling costs.
- Reducing your energy consumption is good for the Earth and your pocket book!
For more information on the tax credit click here:
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Do you want a tube skylight in your bedroom but worry that you can’t “shut off” the natural light when you want to sleep late in the morning?
Now you can add lovely, natural light without the worry. Starting this week, VELUX introduces the blackout shade. This easy to install, cost effective shade significantly reduces the amount of light coming through the 10” and 14” SUN TUNNEL.VELUX also makes opaque and blackout blinds for traditional skylights. Available in electric operated and solar powered. Call today to get a free quote.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Join Naturalight Solar at the Sonoma County Home and Garden Show this weekend, March 18th-20th.
Our knowledgeable staff can answer your questions at our booth, located in the Grace Pavilion.
Our expanded line of energy efficient products will be on display, including tube and traditional skylights, solar water heating, solar blinds, and solar attic fans. By making a few changes you can make your home more beautiful and save money on your energy bill.
Sonoma County Fairgrounds, Santa Rosa
Admission: $7 Adults ($4 seniors on Friday only), Children 12 and under Free
Come confer with us at the show or call us to find out how you can use the sun to save you money. Financing options are also available.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Mike Smith in Sonoma had two leaking skylights in his home. They were old, poorly designed, and even cracked. He had the roof redone but that did not solve the problem. He contacted Naturalight Solar and we removed the old "mess", fixed the curbs and flashings, and installed two new skylights. Problem solved!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Christa Durand, who works at Naturalight Solar, is singing the lead role in Die Fledermaus opening at Sonoma State University Person Theatre tonight. This blockbuster operetta by Johan Strauss is in English and runs for the next two weeks. You can get more information at www.dfssu.com.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Napa Valley College has a new Print Shop which has 22" VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylights which were installed by Naturalight Solar, Inc. The SUN TUNNEL skylights bring in plenty of sunlight to make the Print Shop bright and beautiful.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Did you purchase a VELUX SUN TUNNEL SE or a SunRise Solar Attic Fan in 2010? Remember to claim your tax credits.
What IRS form do you need to claim your tax credit?
For products "placed in service" in 2010, you need to file the 2010 IRS Form 5695 and submit it with your 2010 taxes (by April 15, 2011).
On the 1040 Form, the residential energy tax credit (from form 5695) is claimed on line 52.
What you need to submit and save:
- Save your receipts and the Manufacturer's Certification Statement for your records.
- Submit From 5695 with your taxes.
What is the 30% Federal tax credit?
- By installing a VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight in your primary residence in 2010, you may receive a tax credit of 30% on the price of the product, up to $1500. Installation cost is not included.
- All solar products: VELUX solar powered blinds, VELUX solar water heating, and SunRise Solar attic fans installed in your primary residence in 2010 may be eligable for a 30% tax credit, includes materials and labor.
What Naturalight Solar, Inc. products meet the tax credit requirements?
- All models of SunRise Solar attic fans
- TMR 010 0030 - 10" pitched flashing unit
- TMR 014 0030 - 14" pitched flashing unit
- VELUX solar blinds
- VELUX solar water heating systems
Check this site for other tax credit programs for 2010: http://energystar.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Consumers can claim a credit of 10% up to $200 of the purchase price of qualifying windows and skylights and 10% up to $500 for qualifying exterior doors. Installation costs are not included.
All ENERGY STAR® qualified windows, skylights and exterior doors are eligible. Products must be installed in a consumer's existing primary residence; new construction is not eligible.
The revised tax credit is in effect for products installed in a consumer's primary residence between January 1 and December 31, 2011.
The government is expected to post additional information at www.energystar.gov. The IRS is expected to post official guidance at www.irs.gov in early 2011. Circumstances vary widely, so consumers should consult with their tax adviser for further guidance
Friday, January 7, 2011
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.