Monday, April 1, 2013

Naturalight Makes People Happy!


“[I wanted] to let you know how pleased I am with the new [VELUX SUN TUNNELS].  I had installed nine tubes when I remodeled our home. I thought I would save some money when I saw an email special from a large warehouse dealer. My contractor installed them, and at the first rain, three of them leaked.  I had the contractor caulk them to stop the leaks.  After just over a year, they began to discolor and dim.  I called Naturalight Solar because they had installed tubes on my other home a few years ago.  You came, gave me a quote to replace them, and suggested that I take the defective tubes back.  I returned them with no problem and they gave me a full refund.  I would not have even tried to return them without your suggestion. …I now have about 85% more light in the house and am really happy.  Again, thank you.”

-Bob V., Santa Rosa

For more reviews and testimonials of our work, visit:


No comments: