Naturalight Solar, Inc
Skylight Specialists for Sonoma - Marin - Napa - Solano
Friday, November 20, 2015
Only Thing Better Than a Skylight is This Pumpkin Custard
As we express our gratitude, we must never
that the highest appreciation is not to utter words,
but to live by them.
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
We hope you have many things to be grateful for this
Thanksgiving season: a warm home, bountiful food, and
good company among them! Below we have shared one
of our favorite recipes for the holidays.
Monday and Tuesday: 10 am to 4 pm
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: Closed
We will be open again for our regular hours
starting November 30, 2015.
Pumpkin Pie Custard
Recipe from Sugarfreemom.com, by Brenda Bennett
1 can (15 ounce) pumpkin puree
1/2 cup heavy cream
4 beaten eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
Optional toppings: dairy free whipped cream, nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 6 ramekins or custard cups with olive oil cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl or stand mixer, mix together pumpkin, cream, eggs, spices, and stevia.
4. Pour evenly into ramekins.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife in center comes out clean.
6. Best served cold.
7. Invert onto a plate or serve from dish.
8. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg!
from the Naturalight Solar Team
Naturalight Solar, Inc.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)