Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Skylights in a Flash

“If there were 10 stars I would gladly give them a 10. I'm a real estate agent in Sonoma and they came through and delivered like no other. I had an escrow contingent on the replacement of a leaky old Velux skylight and literally had 4 days to remedy the issue. I called Naturalight Solar, spoke with Patricia, explained the circumstance and she was understanding, effective and quite frankly just wonderful. She quickly called the owner Joel immediately to see if there was anyway to squeeze this job in to save the escrow. Joel quickly mobilized his son Chris to come out and take measurements, he ordered the new skylight and then gave up his Sunday to do the professional install all within 3 days!! All with a big smile and a terrific attitude. In my business, it's becoming a rarity to find companies and trade professionals who are willing to bend over backwards to help you. They are professional, friendly, responsive and I will be using them again and again. The new skylight looks great! –Holly”


 

No comments: