Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Special


My Mother Kept A Garden

My Mother kept a garden, a garden of the heart;
She planted all the good things that gave my life it's start.

She turned me to the sunshine and encouraged me to dream,
Fostering and nurturing the seeds of self-esteem.

And when the winds and rains came, she protected me enough;
But not too much she knew I'd need to stand up strong and tough.

Her constant good example always taught me right from wrong;
Markers for my pathway to last my whole life long.

I am my Mother's garden, I am her legacy.
And I hope today she feels the love reflected back from me.

~Unknown

Do something special for your mother this Mother’s Day…brighten the dark areas in her home with a VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight or traditional skylight.    Maybe your mother's home is too hot in the summer and could use some cooling off.  The SunRise Solar Attic Fan uses free power from the sun to silently pull the hot air and moisture out of Mom's attic, helping to make her home more comfortable.

If you call by May 18th and schedule Mom’s installation, she will receive a Mother’s Day gift of a free Performance Check-Up (a $150 value).   Approximately one year after the installation, we will come back and clean her tube, skylights, and/or solar attic fan and check to make sure everything is in proper working order.  

This special can also be used for friends or family. You could even brighten up (or cool down) your home or office with natural light.  We promise we won’t tell Mom on you.  

This special is good May 8th – 18th.  Call us at 707-527-5330 or visit our website for more information: www.naturalightsolar.com


No comments: